For this assignment, you should create an approximately 10 minute presentation* that addresses each of the following points:
- Discuss the public health issue that your proposed policy is intended to address. Questions to consider:
- Who does this health issue affect?
- What is the impact of this health issue on the community?
- Why does this health issue need to be addressed?
- Explain the proposed public health policy. Questions to consider:
- Who will be affected by this policy?
- How will this policy address the health issue?
- What will change by enacting this policy?
- Evaluate the impacts of the proposed policy. Questions to consider:
- What are the costs and benefits of the policy?
- What are the risks of enacting or not enacting the policy?
- How will the lives of people who are affected by the health issue change if this policy is enacted?
- Create an influential presentation that affects voting behaviors of legislators. Questions to consider:
- What information about this policy would potentially affect the voting behavior of legislators from across the political spectrum (eg. conservative, moderate, liberal, progressive; particularly those who might not support the policy based on political orientation)?
- What are the most important messages that legislators need to hear about this policy?
- How would the constituents of the legislators voting for this policy feel about this policy and a legislator who votes for it?
- What information would a legislator need to “sell” the policy to consitutents who were perhaps not in favor of adopting the policy?
Note: Your presentation can be created using screencast software on your computer, the camera and microphone on your computer or handheld device, or the voice recording functions within a presentation program (like PowerPoint). Please see the announcement posted in Week 2 for more information on how to create effective presentations using one of these methods.
******CLICK ORDER NOW BELOW TO GET THE ANSWER TO THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT, DISCUSSION, ESSAY, HOMEWORK OR QUESTION*******."