- Case #19, “Mattel Responds to Ethical Challenges,” Answers should total one to two paragraphs for each question. Each paragraph should contain three to five complex sentences.
- Do manufacturers of products for children have special obligations to consumers and society? If so, what are these responsibilities?
- How effective has Mattel been at encouraging ethical and legal conduct by its manufacturers?
- What changes and additions would you make to the company’s Global Manufacturing Principles?
- To what extent is Mattel responsible for issues related to its production of toys in China?
- What lessons can be learned from Mattel’s experience?
******CLICK ORDER NOW BELOW TO GET THE ANSWER TO THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT, DISCUSSION, ESSAY, HOMEWORK OR QUESTION*******."