· One sentence explaining why you chose to work with Company B and why they would be a good match for a partnership with your company?
· Two sentences explaining what the proposed joint product or service will be and how it will benefit both companies.
· Ask to set up a call or meeting for the following week
· In your email signature, link to your company’s website (which will provide some more relevant information about what you do)
· If no one is likely to have heard of your company before, you should include a brief example of what you do and why this partnership is a good opportunity for both companies.
Remember to keep your letter to one page only. You must be brief, concise, and to the point.