After reading Logic in Argumentative Writing (Links to an external site.)
and Developing Strong Thesis Statements (Links to an external site.)
, write a letter about a specific
problem on your campus, in your community, or at work to a specific
person or organization who is in a position to correct the problem.
Provide convincing evidence that a problem exists, and in suggesting a solution to the problem, keep in mind the needs and values of your audience as well as those of others on the campus, in the community, or the workplace.Article writing homework help
This assignment does not require research. If you do cite sources, you must include APA style in-text citations and an APA style References page.
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
Your letter must:
- include a greeting and a closing
- include an inside address with the name of the specific person or organization you are writing to
- 1st person “I” and 2nd person “you/your” make sense in this context and can be used. Avoid repeatedly writing “I think” and “I believe,” though.
Saturday, November 28th by 11:59 PM
2 full pages not including your title and a references page (if a references page is needed). “1 full page” refers to a full page of 12-point Times New Roman double-spaced font that runs to the bottom of the page. 1-inch margins. No excessive spaces to pad length.
Type, save, and upload your letter as a Microsoft word document. Save in a file format that can easily be opened in Word such as DOC, PDF, or RTF. Additional requirements:
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- 1-inch margins
Late Work Policy
- No late work is accepted in our course.
- “Late” is defined as 1 second past the posted due date and time.
- If your assignment cannot be easily opened in Microsoft Word, it is considered late. DOC, PDF, and RTF file formats are accepted. Don’t submit assignments in Pages or links to Google Docs.Article writing homework help
Insufficient Work Policy
- A minimum penalty of 10% will be applied for every page under the required page length. A minimum penalty of 10% will be applied in cases where text does not run to the bottom of the page.
Excused Absence Policy
Extensions on late assignments can only be provided in the following specific cases:
- United States Military assignments
- Death of an immediate family member
- Documented personal illness
To request an extensions, email your instructor or send your instructor a message in Canvas as soon as possible before your absence or as soon as possible after your absence with formal verification such as a note from a health center or medical professional. An extension will not be provided without formal verification. Article writing homework help
******CLICK ORDER NOW BELOW TO GET THE ANSWER TO THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT, DISCUSSION, ESSAY, HOMEWORK OR QUESTION*******."