Explain the diagnostic criteria for Antisocial Personality Disorder .
· Explain the evidenced-based psychotherapy and psychopharmacologic treatment for Antisocial Personality Disorder
· Describe clinical features from a client that led you to believe this client had this disorder. Align the clinical features with the DSM-5 criteria.
· Support your rationale with references to the Learning Resources or other academic resources.
American Nurses Association. (2014). Psychiatric-mental health nursing: Scope and standards of practice (2nd ed.). Washington, DC: Author. Standard 12 “Leadership” (pages 76-77)
Diagnostic And Statistical Manual Of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition DSM-5 American Psychiatric Association
Sadock, B. J., Sadock, V. A., & Ruiz, P. (2014). Kaplan & Sadock’s synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry (11th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer.
· Chapter 4, “Theories of Personality and Psychopathology” (pp. 151–191)
· Chapter 22, “Personality Disorders” (pp. 742–762)
· Chapter 13, “Psychosomatic Medicine” (pp. 465–503)
Gabbard’s Treatments Of Psychiatric Disorders, Fifth Edition Edited By:Glen O. Gabbard,