Challenges in Adolescence Reflection.
Reflect on the following questions based on your teenage years. Respond to the questions at your comfort level. Your responses will not be submitted with your assignment.
- What type of music did you listen to? Did it have an influence on your personality?
- What type of relationship did you have with your parents or guardians?
- What were your interests and hobbies in life?
- Did you feel that adults considered your thoughts and feelings? Did they take you seriously?
- How well did you fit in with your peers?
- Where or from whom did you learn about sex?
- What were your comfortable feelings about your body?
- What embarrassed you?
- How did you do in school?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Did you have troubled areas that reoccurred?
Write a 350- to 700-word self-analysis based on your answers. Include the following:
- Describe two to three challenges you experienced as an adolescent.
- Why do you consider these experiences developmental challenges?
- Which areas of development were affected by these challenges?
- How can identifying these challenges influence your effectiveness as a counselor?
Challenges in Adolescence Reflection
******CLICK ORDER NOW BELOW TO GET THE ANSWER TO THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT, DISCUSSION, ESSAY, HOMEWORK OR QUESTION*******."