Read one of the Project 1 essays; then, answer the questions given below. Do NOT just write “YES” or “NO.” Give examples or evidences as well.
- Dan Branigan
- Qinda Wang
- Does the essay have descriptive title (7 – 10 words)
- Does the essay have descriptive subtitles (at least 7-10 words)
- Does the introduction introduce the whole paper.
- Is the thesis statement clear? Does it have a central idea? Is it clearly established and maintained throughout the essay?
- Does the draft (essay) have a central idea, for example, how the particular event/s (that writer mentioned) changed the writer? Or what education did the writer learn from the evident/s?
- Does the essay have many examples to support ideas (topic sentences)?
- Are the topic sentences (subtitles) developed well such as topic sentence > definition > examples (evidences) > supporting points (sources) > images (if images captions) > etc.
- Has the paper addressed audiences well (is the essay clear, concise) –see the development and examples (your audiences are from all around the world)?
- Does the essay have a good conclusion?
******CLICK ORDER NOW BELOW TO GET THE ANSWER TO THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT, DISCUSSION, ESSAY, HOMEWORK OR QUESTION*******."